Friday, August 13, 2010

Yesterday

Forts are the funnest and this is one of our favorites. It's the easiest to set up and take down, and it doesn't fall apart like all the ones I try to make with several small blankets and lots of chairs/couches, etc. I just threw the quilt that's on my bed (it is a King size quilt so it worked great!) over our table and they loved it. Throw in a few flashlights and markers to color a cardboard box and they had a real party. Stuffed animals and a snack ended up in there too later on.

Tyler dresses himself, and is a little confused on what "matching" really is. But he is a great architect. Brynlee is a great destroyer of his buildings too :)

Oh to be young and naked.

1 comment:

Colleen Andersen said...

This is my kind of dress for a hot summer day! How adorable these kids are. Big kisses from me.