Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sweet Brynners

Posted by Picasa
Oh I love this girl's smile!
Here's a few things about my Brynlee as of late. She'll be 18 months in a few days and I can't believe how big she is already!
I love how she's a big girl going to nursery now, that sure makes church nice.
She would eat string cheese for as long as I would give it to her
She has pretty good pitch and although she can't say too much, she loves to sing
2 of my favorites: she does the "E-I-E-I-O" very well and
she also knows the "he-e-e-e-y" parts in the song "Hey Soul Sister" and it cracks me up
Thanks to Brynlee, she makes my life very exciting by never staying still for a second, and makign me chase her all over the place. It just might be boring if my kids were the same, so she makes sure to be very different from Tyler!
The longer she's outside in the humidity, the curlier her cute hair gets
She sticks out her tongue in the cutest way, and she knows she's adorable
She also has quite the temper and can be very feisty
She knows a ton of signs and is saying new words all the time. She jibber jabbers a lot and looks at you like she knows exactly what she's talking about.
My favorite word she says is "peek-boo!"
Although she tries to act like a big girl, she loves to be the baby and I'm anticipating a harder adjustment with her becoming a big sister, than I had with Tyler getting a sibling
She is still really good at giving snuggles and kisses, and I hope she never grows out of it!

2 comments:

Charity said...

She is adorable. I hate humidity, but love what it does to our girls hair. Curls are so fun! She sounds a lot like Miriam- not talking much (in words I know anyway), curls, fiesty at times, cute as a button, and I'm a bit worried about the transition to big sister-hood too! But good thing you go through it first, then you can figure it all out and tell me what to do!! Haha.

Tina Braegger said...

Wow! She is 18 months already? She is so adorable! I just love having a girl, they are so much fun!