Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hurry Up September

The kids and I are bored. As I type this they have given up on coloring and are now littering the house with colored pencils, crayons, and markers like you wouldn't believe. I finally said, "I don't care if it's hot, let's just go outside." But then I stepped outside and changed my mind. It is HOT.

I just looked up weather.com to see if it really is hot, or if I'm just being a baby. It says: Current temperature 96 degrees, feels like 112!! "Dangerous heat index. Outdoor exposure should be limited." Awesome.

Time to really get creative.

Is August almost over yet or what?

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

i still feel like summer hasn't showed up here! it's been in the mid 60s for a long time. all nate has are little shorts. i never bought pants because his birthday is in july! it should be hot! haha!

Cam said...

Sounds like someone needs a sprinkler under the trampoline! :)