Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baby Shower

This is me and my friend Audra. She's in my ward, and I went to her baby shower on Saturday. We are both having girls, and due within about a week of each other. It's fun to have somebody going through it all at the same time--makes for a lot in common. Isn't she the cutest?

This is a game that we played where we guessed on how long of a string to cut, based on how big her belly is. I just measured my own and so of course I won, they were the same size!! It may or may not have been cheating :). Anyway it was a fun shower and I'm so excited for her, it's her first. I made these apple streusel bars, and these pumpkin/choc. chip muffins for the shower. They were yummy!

1 comment:

Shalee and Andy Weston said...

That is too fun Lindsay! I'm sure she is loving receiving advice from you. Just a few more weeks and you will get to meet your little girl! So excited for you guys!