Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Funnies

Brynlee:
Whenever Brynlee toots she says "excuse you" (actually it's more like scuz-you). Same goes for whenever she sneezes, she'll say "bless you". It never gets old to me.

Tyler:
This morning Tyler was trying to go outside but the door was locked. He asked me why I locked the door and I said, "we lock the doors when we go to bed at night to keep us safe from the bad guys." He replied with, "don't worry mom, there's no bad guys in our country." Perhaps we've created a false sense of security??

I've somehow managed to run over and kill 2 squirrels in the last month or so and Tyler won't let it go. It's like he thinks I did it on purpose or something. So tonight when we were driving and hit a bump in the road, he said "what was that?" And I said, just a bump in the road. He said, "No it wasn't, you hit another squirrel!!"

No comments: