Saturday, November 20, 2010

A few things

Here's a cute picture of Tyler and his buddy, Jacob Reed. I made them matching (kind of) capes and it's pretty cute to watch them play.

Being super heroes!

Kenny got back late Wednesday night. The kids didn't see him until Thursday night of course, but boy were they happy to have him home. Even if he did come home sick and get me sick too, we're grateful to have him in any condition :).


Yesterday I took a day to myself and it was wonderful. I got a babysitter and left at 9 in the morning. I went to the temple, did a little Christmas shopping, and even treated myself to a delicious lunch at St. Louis Bread Co. (or Pandera). It was awesome. It would have been even better if I had Kenny there with me, but alone is good sometimes too :).
Yesterday I helped Tyler write a letter to Santa. I was so proud of him. I just told him how to spell things (or I'd sound it out and he'd guess the letter) but he did great. I think it's the cutest thing.

In case you can't read it it says "Dear Santa please bring me lots of presents Love Tyler" hahaha at least he's not picky and greedy right?
Well we're all feeling a little under the weather at our house. So on our agenda for the weekend is TAKE IT EASY! We're hoping to be recovered 100% before our guests arrive for Thanksgiving celebrations!!

1 comment:

Porter Family said...

I figured you were all sick or Kenny was just being extra whiny since I didn't see you today. :) Hope you feel better soon lady!