Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Things I love about today

-The way Tyler wakes up and comes straight into my room to climb into bed with me (if I'm still there) because he wants to snuggle.

-THIS PICTURE!
- How Brynlee can't get enough of me. Okay so sometimes it is hard, but I try to give her as much of my attention as I can now because I know in 3 weeks (or less!!) she will hear a lot of "I can't right now" and "just a minute". I think she senses something's coming because she's extra needy and snuggly. I'll take all the lovin from her I can get! :)

-Mindy Gledhill's CD "Anchor", and Christmas music.

-A great friend (and visiting teacher). Heather watched my kids for my dr. appt. today and I came home from her house with my car full of goods. Clothes for my children (she has a boy and a girl too), a present, and a warm loaf of french bread.

-How an old toddler mattress entertains my kids for a long time. See the green blur?? That's Tyler in mid-air.


-That it's Tuesday, which means Kenny gets home tomorrow!

4 comments:

Cam said...

That is a CLASSIC potty picture! Perfect to show future girlfriends and boyfriends. :)

Elise said...

NICE! Brynlee is such a smarty pants for potty-training before she's even two!

Carly said...

haha so cute! your kids melt my heart, i want to see them so bad!!!!

Porter Family said...

Yeah, I pretty much rock. :) Thanks for boosting my ego!!! I love the green blur picture!