Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things I don't understand.

I don't understand people that are chronically late. Like always late to everything, even if it's at the exact same time every time. (Church ever Sunday, for example.) Why don't they just wake up a few minutes earlier, or plan a little better the day before, or something? Maybe some people really just don't care about being late to everything, but I think it's kind of rude. I understand every once in a while, things go wrong, especially with little kids. I'm talking about never on time. It just doesn't make sense to me. (sorry if you're one of those people)

I don't understand women that always have a stocked kitchen full of all the right food. I think it's an amazing talent. I have to really plan in advance in order to have the right ingredients to make dinner. I usually have to have my dinners planned ahead of time so that we actually do have something to eat. I really wish I was one of those people that just always had the right things on hand all the time. It's like no big deal if a huge group comes over to their house, they just always have enough food, and the right food! Maybe I'm just not creative at coming up with stuff to eat with the food we have. I've got to figure that one out.

Lastly, I don't understand how I'm going to make it through this last month. I seriously try to avoid walking by the end of the night because every step hurts. It's pathetic. I'm even measuring a little small (though you'd never be able to tell), but it is ridiculous how I look and feel like an injured cow at day's end. Heaven help me.

2 comments:

White Out said...

You make me laugh!

Kimberly said...

I've never understood either how people have everything on hand. But when I was at your house you seemed to me to be one of those women! I left your house thinking, "She doesn't even have a pantry and she still manages to have all the ingredients on hand for homemade chicken soup!" So you may not be as bad at it as you think. When we have huge pantries and basements some day I'm sure it'll be easier. :)