Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler


2 years ago today you came into this world and changed our lives forever. I became a mother when you were born and you have helped me learn and grow so much. You're my big helper, and my best little buddy. I know you're having a really lame birthday, and that you don't even know it's your birthday today because we just got home from the hospital and we want to do a better job of celebrating it. I know you don't care because you don't even understand what a birthday is, but believe me tears have been shed over this because I feel like a bad mom for not doing your birthday right. Hopefully by the time you read this and know what we've done, you'll find it in your heart to forgive me. :) I love you so much, Tyler. Thank you for bringing so much happiness into my life every single day. I'm so lucky to be your mom.


(This was written on his birthday, February 11th. Sorry for the delay in posting.)

No comments: