Friday, February 27, 2009

Adorably Dramatic

Why do I blog in spurts? I don't know. Maybe it's because I think of things to blog about and they build up in my head, and then have to overload once I finally sit down to blog. Or maybe it's just because we've been taking a billion pictures a day, having so much fun with our new camera, and although I haven't edited a single one, I am going to share some of them. In any case, here goes my 3rd post of the day.

Brynlee has the cutest little cry. Not her really mad and angry, "I'm in pain" kind of a cry. Just the dramatic "I'm hungry and letting you know it's no fun" sort of a cry. I quickly snapped these within 30 seconds or so the other day when she had just waken up and couldn't believe I hadn't started feeding her already.



5 comments:

Carly said...

HAHAHA OH! I wish I could hold her!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

I love little sad faces...at least for now they're cute

Kyle and Amanda said...

Hey Lindsay-
This is Amanda Harrison from Jr. High and sewing class
I found your blog and your little girl is so adorable. That is so Exciting. We are going to have a baby in August.
Kyle says hi to Kenny and wanted him to know that he quit Edward Jones and we bought a business. Anyway, hope all is well!
Amanda and Kyle Harrison

Caitlin said...

she is adorable! what a cutie!
and your thoughts on nursing...i totally agree! haha. hang in there!

Shalee and Andy Weston said...

Hey Linds, I absolutely love these pictures! I can't wait until all the weddings happen so we can see you guys. It will be fun to meet Brynlee and to play with Ty again.