Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CRUISE day 5

ATTENTION: I have put up a ton of pictures and details about this cruise. Don't feel like you have to care and read it all. I do it for my own personal/family record.

Another day of not getting off the ship. By now I was getting pretty anxious to see my babies. It's so hard to go from knowing everything they are doing every second, of every day, to nothing. No contact at all. I wasn't worried about them, I knew they'd be fine; I just missed them and wasn't used to not knowing what was going on. It was a a day full of card playing, eating, shows, and fun!









Everyone at our table was pretty nice.

What's this? Oh yeah, another round of strawberry daiquiris!! These were way better than the first ones too.


Basically, we ate soft-serve ice cream like our lives depended on it. We each got a few cones a day probably. But Kennard and Bourne were the most intense. They would have daily competitions to see whose was the highest/prettiest, etc. Pretty gross huh.

We didn't get off the ship until Saturday a.m. around 8:30. We drove back to my parents' house and picked up our kids. Tyler and Bryn were both sick, but mostly Ty. I was so glad we hadn't called during the week because I wouldn't have been able to enjoy myself. I have never been so anxious to change diapers and get up at night with sick kids. I was just so glad to be back safe with them. It was a wonderful vacation!

Special thanks to Cami for letting me borrow a ton of your clothes for the cruise! It was much appreciated and needed. I especially loved your brown sandals, although I don't think you can see my feet when I am wearing them in any of these pictures. I'll send them back to you soon!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Ok, so how did you like Carnival? Was everyone drinking a lot or what? I mean, we've heard they're the party ships, but we've only been on Princess Cruise Line so I can't compare it to anything. We're planning on going on a cruise for our fifth anniversary (August 2011) so your posts are getting me super excited!

Porter Family said...

I love the gq pose of kenny--i laughed a bit. where's your titanic picture at the front of the boat? slightly disappointing, linds. :)

Dax and Jen said...

Sounds like such a fun vacation! What great pictures you took as well. I am jealous!