Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What gets you moving?

Attention all: Kenny and I have a race coming up and we are looking for some good songs to run to. Any suggestions? Here's some from my running playlist (so you can give me new songs):

Fireflies - Owl City
Halfway Gone - Lifehouse
Move Along - All American Rejects
Only One - Yellowcard
Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard (yes, it takes me back to high school :) )
The last song on the Glee soundtrack
Single Ladies - Beyonce
Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson

And some more Kelly Clarkson, a few Avril Lavigne...I really need some new stuff. I don't listen to the radio much anymore so I'm clueless as to what's out there. That's why I need your help. Please?!

5 comments:

Porter Family said...

Matchbox Twenty "How far we've come" and "I'll believe you when" are good ones. I like Maroon 5, even if they are kinda sketchy sometimes. Natasha Bedingfield "Love like this" and the biggest loser song are great. I know Terra has a bunch she runs to.

Carly said...

Ok I'm not a runner, but these are the songs that make me freak out and get tons of work done... haha :) OH btw... Yellowcard takes me back too! :)
Anything by Saves the Day, Less than Jake, Me First & The Gimme Gimme's, you know... stuff from high school. Unless you didn't listen to what I listened to in highschool in which case... hahahaha :)

My Song by Brandi Carlile
Viva La Vida by Coldplay
Mushaboom by Feist
The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson
Feels like Forever by Joe Cocker (gotta throw some old school in there!)
Yeah by Kelly Clarkson (oh girl you NEED this song)
A-Punk by Vampire Weekend
Superwoman by Alicia Keys
most every song by Adele (you MUST have some Adele to move to)
Michael Jackson (you know, THRILLER!)

Cam said...

I like to listen to literal running songs...

"Life is a Highway" Rascal Flatts
"I run to You" Lady Antebellum
"Gotta Keep Movin'" Kellie Pickler

I'll send you more later when I think of them... do you have the whole Glee soundtrack? There are lots of good upbeat songs on there that I like... "Jump," among others.

Charity said...

I don't know any songs. But one I do think that is classic to get you pumped is Eye of the Tiger- by survivor. So did I see the snow-less ground outside your window? I'm jealous

Wii are the Nelsons said...

I love "According to You" by Orianthe (sp?)
Battlefield by Jordin Sparks
Katy Perry songs like Waking up in Vegas and Hot 'n Cold