Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day


The kids each got a Valentine's book. I got Kenny some playing cards, and myself the movie, Sleepless in Seattle. How can you pass it up when it's in the $5 bin? I carried on the tradition set by my mother, of each person getting their own giant hershey kiss. Kenny got me those beautiful flowers.

Dinner: Garlic-Rosemary Pork Tenderloin with red potatoes and roasted asparagus. YUM.

For treats we had jello hearts and chocolate-covered strawberries and pretzels. We'll take any excuse to eat extra chocolate :).

2 comments:

Tina Braegger said...

How cute! You are so amazing to me! How do you find time to cook such great food and dessert? And work out? With 2 kids? Wow, you don't even know how much I look up to you. I wish we lived closer bec I would love some lessons! :)

And to answer your questions..yes, we love Boise but we don't know anyone really yet and so I am so bored and I wish Livie had some friends. And to get my teaching certificate I have to send stuff in the mail and then I will get it. And if I work hoefully this year Livie will go to day care depending on if Tyrell is in school, but it will only be for 5 months so not too bad. It will be hard though..I try not to think about it. I just need the experience and to make some money! :)
Well, I love your blog! You are awesome!! Thanks for you comment!

Charity said...

Looks like you celebrated it right! How fun. That dinner looked amazingly yummy. So how do you dip your stawberries/pretzels? do you have a double broiler or a fondue pot or something? I LOVE your table runner, its way cute!!! Did you make it?