Sunday, February 21, 2010

Funny Things

Tyler had eaten a warm chocolate chip cookie and had chocolate all over his hands. I told him to go wash them. A minute later he came over to me and I said, did you wash your hands? He said, "Yep, on my tongue!"

Ty is fascinated with grapes, but he refuses to try one. So he got one out of the fridge and brought it over for me to eat. He brings it over and says, "Do you like grapes? Try it, try it, and you may. Try it and you may I say!" hahaha. That's from Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham for those of you who are confused. He should take his own advice.

Tyler: Ooh mom, those (referring to my earrings) are pretty, can I touch them?
Me: Sure Ty, but be careful.
Tyler: OH NO MOM! HURRY AND TAKE THEM OUT! THEY'RE MAKING HOLES IN YOUR EARS!
Me: Tyler, it's okay. Calm down. Yes I do have holes in my ears, a lot of girls do so they can wear earrings.
Tyler: You have holes in your ears? Is it ouchies?
Me: No it's okay, it doesn't hurt.
He still just couldn't believe it. I guess it does sound like a very strange thing to do.

Brynlee is walking all over the place--improving by the day, and even hour it seems. (that's not really funny, just a current fact about Bryn) The only words she says (besides mama and dada) is "uh-oh" and "wow!" She loves to throw her food off her tray and say "uh-oh" like it was an accident. I taught her about her belly button and now she is lifting up her shirt all the time to find it. It is so cute!!



3 comments:

Carly said...

haha so cute :) love those cute kids :)

Elise said...

That earring comment is hilarious! I love it!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

How fun and cute! Especially liked the earrings story. James loves finding his belly button too.