Wednesday, February 17, 2010

While we were gone... edited

Here's some fun pics of our kids at Grandpa and Grandma Andersen's house while we were gone!








I absolutely love this one of my dad making silly faces with his grandkids :).



Leighton, Brynlee, Eva, Tyler


Brynlee also mastered going up AND DOWN stairs!! They have a big flight of stairs, and we don't have any (except 3 tile stairs that we rarely use). So I was worried about her because when we got there, going up the stairs was her favorite thing to do. But now she can handle them without a worry.

Thanks mom and dad for watching them all week! We sure owe you guys!
p.s. I forgot to mention in the cruise posts how Kenny and I got asked if we were on our honeymoon multiple times! I didn't want to tell them we already have 2 kids. :) People think we must have had them in high school!
**Edited: I mentioned that people thought we were on our honeymoon more as an embarrassment to us, not because we were "so in love and gushy all over each other". We weren't like that. We are just really young, and we look really really young. That's the only reason I brought that up haha. I just wonder how many more years until people think I look old enough to be a mom, or think I AM old enough to be a mother. How many children will I have by then?

4 comments:

Charity said...

It was fun to see those cute cousins together! Your parents just seem to young to be grandparents- I love it. Sounds like you had a great time on the cruise. Isn't it so fun to be with the love of your life and have his every attention! Being in love is such fun:)

Carly said...

Thats awesome Linds :) It was fun reading about your cruise!! Maybe some day we will get to go on one too! haha :) FUn.

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Uncle Dean is awesome :) Way to go Bryn on the stairs. I have a hard time imagining Troy figuring that out anytime soon...

Tina Braegger said...

aww how cute are your kids? So dang cute!! Love the pictures! And by the way I am so jealous of your cruise..looks like you guys had so much fun! It is always so NICE to get away and have hubby/wife time. I never realized how much work having a kid is and how much you really miss time together. But I loved your pictures. I am trying to convince Tyrell to still do something romantic like that for me..but I am still dreaming :)