Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Rules?


We have this hanging on the side of our fridge. I made it back when we first moved here, in April, because Ty was having some behavior issues. I think it was mostly just because of all the changes going on in his little life, but either way it helped for the time. I haven't really referred to it or talked about it specifically with him for many months. This morning he goes over and takes it off the fridge. "What's this?", he asked. I told him that those were our house rules. He holds it out like he's reading a giant scroll and says "If you do that one more time, you're going in time out." And then he set it down.

Perhaps if I reviewed our real house rules more often, he wouldn't think that the warning before time out is our only "rule". :)

No comments: